Monday, July 25, 2011

Snivelling Communist!



I've just returned from the Mount Gambier leg of Lord Christopher Monckton's climate denial rampage. While I intend to do a full write-up, for now it's quite late, and I must get some shut-eye.

But let me summarise: I was the lone dissenter in the room. Lord Monckton relayed a bunch of bad science, harped on about communism and the forthcoming one world government, asked the audience to take his word, and when his authority was challenged, shut down further questions, and I was lead off stage by Climate Sceptic Party president Leon Ashby
.

Somewhere in the middle of Monckton's whining, he called me a "Snivelling Communist". In celebration of my new nickname, this blog has been relocated here, to http://snivellingcommunist.blogspot.com, where I feel it shall remain.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment